


Hezekiah's Tunnel is a must see in Jerusalem. Although the first time the Jerusalem Center crew (also known as the JSAC) went through I was riding in a car through the back streets of the city with a JC guard (I was forbidden from entering the tunnel because of over-worried professors and a knee problem I picked up in Egypt, but this is another story for another day), I did go through another day. So take that, over-worried professors. :)
Hezekiah's tunnel is fun for all ages (except the sick, babies, elderly, and those with knee problems :) because you walk through 533 meters of water, with the deepness ranging from up to your ankle to above your knee (if you are short). And you can still see the chink marks made from the workers.

Highly recommended--but remember to take a flashlight. The tunnel doesn't have electricity. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment